Thursday, July 12, 2007

To Do

Clean the bathrooms a
Clean the kitchen a
Laundry a
Pick up the house a
Call for Doctor appointments for kids
Brush Riley & cut nails a
Wash Cooper
Pictures of tomatoes a
Water the front yard a
Read to Noah, Bronwen and Annabelle a
Plant the last of the flowers a
Drop off Amy’s checks
Finish book order and ready check a
Call Katie and wish her happy birthday a
Make dinner a
Practice piano a
Baths for all 3 a
Blog a

Being down for a day, I have lots to do to catch up. So here's my thought: if I post my list, it will keep me accountable.

p.s. Lest anyone should think that I'm trying to look good for my blog with a list this ambitious, I promise that all of this needed to get done today. You can ask Josh what the house looked like!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! Being a mom can really keep us busy, huh? Don't be hard on yourself if you don't get all that accomplished. That's a long list!

Senae said...

Awww. I'm glad I inspired you. :) It keeps me accountable too. I like reading your blogs. I hope the house wasn't too heavy for you to pick up. Haha. Just kidding. :)