Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Notes


The son of a friend asked me to play for him yesterday. So I got out Beethoven's Fur Elise which is one of my favorites. (By the way, Bronwen's middle name comes from this piece of music.) I was shocked at how rusty this once memorized piece had become. It's been a long time since I've had any time to practice. So I've decided to carve out some time for myself and get back onto a daily routine with my piano. I'm just not sure what time of the day that will be!

On another note ;) Noah hasn't felt well today with a headache and a fever. I am so sad when he's not himself like this. It is so sweet to see Bronwen trying to care for her big brother. She has a great empathy for him.

1 comment:

Brittani Renee said...

Aww poor Noah! Give him a hug for me.
Enjoy the beautiful weather while it lasts! See you Saturday* (I can only be there for about an hour, so hopefully the family is on time wink wink)
love ya
-b