Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'll do it!



Bronwen wants so badly to do everything herself these days. She's so tiny, it's hard for me to just let her do some of the things she wants to. For instance, she insists on climing in and out of the car which is quite a step for her little legs. The other night, she insisted on a shower, not a bath . . .and she wanted to do it all herself.

She's taking more of an interest in baby Annabelle and wants to help with her much more which thrills me.

She loves to play with trucks, airplanes, trains and motorcycles just as much as with dolls.

She learned how to blow bubbles this weekend.


At the family reunion Saturday, the older kids walked to the back of the field and Bronwen wanted to go too. Here's an idea of how far it was. That little dot in the middle is Bronwen, she walked the whole way there and back!

"I did it too!" Just like the big kids. Don't rush growing up my little one. It'll happen soon enough.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

She is JUST like her mother! Don't let her do it all though...good to hear she is taking more to Annabelle. I knew that would happen with Noah's adoration as a guide. I love the one where she threw her hands in the air. And the bubbles picture looks very much like Chloe, don't you think?

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Christine said...

I love her independent spirit. Madelyn and Chloe have been taking showers too. Ever since they COULDN'T take a bath in that nasty hotel last month, they have been loving the shower. But, they are much bigger than little Bronwen. I hope she decides to go back to baths. She is growing up so quickly.
And I can't help but ask, who is jason h?
Love you! -Christine