Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rain!



He also said to the crowds of people, When you see a cloud rising in the west, at once you say, It is going to rain! And so it does. Luke 12:54


I jumped up from the couch where I had been resting and ran outside. The heavens had finally opened up and it was pouring! Our gutters could not keep up with the sudden deluge. Thank you Lord for the relief!


The air was suddenly breathable and the water was so cool and refreshing.



When He utters His voice, there is a tumult of waters in the heavens, and He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth. He makes lightnings for the rain and brings forth the wind out from His treasuries and from His storehouses. Jeremiah 10:13




My thirsty little plant drinking the precious rain.



And when it was all over, we were left with this beautiful sunset.
So be patient, brethren, [as you wait] till the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits expectantly for the precious harvest from the land. [See how] he keeps up his patient [vigil] over it until it receives the early and late rains. James 5:7

2 comments:

ANGEL said...

I guess it's in our genes cause I LOVE THE WATER TOO!!! As I said in one of my blogs I'm soooo blessed to be able to live near a body of water...it's so calming and peaceful!

Remind me when I see you saturday to show you the video clip from St Joe :)

Love ya hon!!

Brittani Renee said...

Aww you and Mom both captured the storm last night! I was at a friends house and I didn't get to see the sunset :( bummer! I'm glad you guys took pictures!
Love you