Monday, July 16, 2007

My sister


She's the one I've known forever. The one I go to for honest advise and genuine support. The one who accepts my quirky little habbits and understands me in a way few others can. She's the one I can call at any hour- to laugh or cry or complain . . . The one whose voice has been there all along, sharing secrets and dreams and singing my song when I needed to hear it most. She's the one who can read my mind, hear my heart, and love me just the way I am. She's my lifelong friend . . . but so much more. She's my sister.
Thank you for the beautiful card Jayme. I feel the same about you. You are my hero!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Aw, thanks Jen. I guess I was not online yesterday or the day before to catch this. (Sorry the card was belated--gotta figure out the mail system out here.)