Friday, July 13, 2007

Bitten



I think I discovered the reason for Noah's fever. Tuesday afternoon he was bitten by something when he was running through the sprinkler at Mom and Dad's. It left a huge welt, but since he said it was just a mosquito I put cortisone on it and forgot about it. He's like me and really reacts to insect bites so I probably should have given him some Benadryl. Wednesday morning he awoke with a headache and fever.


Last night after his shower I noticed how awful the bite looked and decided it might have been a spider bite and is probably responsible for his illness. His temperature is normal this morning, but he's pretty lethargic from not eating much for two days.




This is Indiana's new license plate. There is no specialty charge, but you cannot get it by mailing your renewals. You have to make an effort and go to the license branch. So this morning Josh took our renewed stickers which we already received by mail, and went to the BMV an hour before they opened in order to get this plate for our cars. Isn't this a great plate? It's so neat seeing it everywhere we drive. Especially knowing the effort you have to make to get it.

1 comment:

ANGEL said...

are you kidding me???

look at my blog! ;}

is Noah ok??

see ya tomorrow!

xoxox