Friday, August 3, 2007

Thursday















I was trying to get a specific picture while everyone was in a good mood. We got off to a rocky start because they wouldn't stay put, but as you can see we had some fun while I tried different settings on my camera. There are actually several more like these, but I had a difficult time choosing which ones to post. So I'm sorry if it got boring. By the time I got to their feet, Bronwen was crying so I am still trying to get the shot I have in my mind.

2 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

cute! that would make a great collage!

Jayme said...

Jeny, I ADORE these pictures. I need to see all the rest. By the way, I spent about two hours blogging tonight and had your blog open in another window so that I could hear and enjoy your line up of music. It was so fun listening to your all personal selections...almost as good as a visit to your house!! Love you