Friday, August 3, 2007

My Mom

Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. ~Menachem Mendel SchneersonToward a Meaningful Life: The Wisdom of the Rebbe, 1995



You are my hero, my inspiration, my role model. You help me to be a better person, friend and mother. You challenge me beyond my comfort zone. You exemplify Christ and that in itself is for what I strive. I will be successful if I am half the woman you are.

"10Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is worth more than precious rubies. 11Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life. 12She will not hinder him but help him all her life. 17She is energetic and strong, a hard worker. 18She watches for bargains; her lights burn late into the night. 20She extends a helping hand to the poor and opens her arms to the needy. 21She has no fear of winter for her household because all of them have warm clothes. 25She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs with no fear of the future. 26When she speaks, her words are wise, and kindness is the rule when she gives instructions. 27She carefully watches all that goes on in her household and does not have to bear the consequences of laziness. 28Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her. 29There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all! 30Charm is deceptive, and beauty is does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised. 31Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise." Proverbs 31:10-31

Happy Birthday Mom.

4 comments:

Brittani Renee said...

How precious! You're going to make me cry ;)
love ya

(oh I start classes aug 30-but I'm waiting for a call from ND bookstore for an interview- I applied there this week)

Brittani Renee said...

Once you have the photos you want in Picasa click the "hold" button and then collage them and save the collage then you can upload that picture.
Hope this helps!

Brittani Renee said...

Its right next to the thumbnail of pictures down at the bottom left- it will put a green dot on each of the pics that will be used for the collage.

Anonymous said...

Jeny, My Sweetie Pie-
How touched my heart is... I am without words. You know how rare that is.
Thank you!
I love you!!
Mom