Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Get a clue!


I'm told there was a lunar eclipse at 5:15 this morning. I missed it. I was up at 1, 4 and 7 with Annabelle. Actually, I didn't even know to expect the eclipse; but I found out about it after the fact. (Thanks Christine ;) )


I've been wanting to use this picture for awhile, so I thought it would be perfect for today.




Noah wants to leave a clue to what his birthday party will be this year. I think everyone is familiar with Blue's clues, where Blue leaves a paw print on something and everyone tries to put the ideas together. Well, watch my entries for Noah's fingerprint and that will mean that something in that particular entry is a clue. Look for more to come!




3 comments:

Jayme said...

Cool idea--if he is able to keep it a secret--is that his actual print?

jeny said...

No, it's not his real thumbprint. Although I did think about doing that, I changed my mind because I thought it would take too long. I may do it yet.

Brittani Renee said...

I'll keep watch for more thumb prints! Great to see you last night-as always! I'll try to email you the pics (they are all good!)but for now I have the privilege of going to class! woo hoo ;)
Have a great day
-b