Wednesday, June 20, 2007

update

A phone update has come from the inner circle around Ashli.
Ashli is coming to the end. I don't have much info but I know that everyone is at the house and that it is not looking good. The time frame of up to 2 weeks was given, but I'm not sure where that is coming from. Her sister Anne called the church office today to report that she had made it through the night, but was not expected to make it through today. If you are reading my blog, please pray for Ashli and her family. This is a very difficult time. Also for the close friends that are dealing with this.(Karl and Danielle, and Holly Young have been there for Ashley through a lot of this, and I know there are many others) And of course pray for a miracle.

I don't know how to post a link to Ashli's blog, but here is the address if anyone wants to read about this amazing woman and friend of mine. I went to Bethel with Ashli, we were both English majors. She has a wonderful sense of humor and I have lots of good memories. But there are many more people who are much closer to her than I, so there are many hurting right now.

http://heplera.blogspot.com/

No comments: