Wednesday, November 28, 2007

S is for...

Sunshine, which we thouroughly enjoyed yesterday and today. It makes such a difference for me when the sun is out . . .let's hope it continues for a while.



Snowflakes
since the first snow on Thanksgiving we've been ready for MORE, so we made our own snowflakes today.



























This is one of Noah's own designs.









Stained Glass


We shaved red and green crayons over wax paper, then covered with a second sheet of wax paper. With an iron on a low setting, gently place over the wax paper and heat the crayon bits to melting. The design is sealed between the wax paper. Then we cut each design into uniform squares and taped to our window, covering the seams with black electrical tape.








7 comments:

ANGEL said...

Ohhhh I LOVE IT!!!

You guys are sooo stinkin creative!!

Christine said...

You've completely inspired me! Thank you, I needed it. Time to listen to Harry - When my Heart Finds Christmas and get those decorations out! xoxo

Brittani Renee said...

I had that cd going already this year as we put our Christmas tree up! I love it!

I wish I would have thought about making snowflakes for my lesson today- but I believe thats considered a craft for 2/3s oh well- I'll have the twins make them.

Great catching up with you- thanks for everything
love you

Adrienne said...

I love your craft ideas. I think Clayton would enjoy making snowflakes too! Thanks.

ANGEL said...

He didn't seem to be since he was so matter of fact about it. Do you have any idea how hard it was to continue the convo with that mental pic burning in my brain!!

Jayme said...

I love the snowflake on the far right. Wowie! Love the new music...

jodyfoznot said...

You're so good at finding cute crafts that the kids can really get involved in. I think I'm going to steal your stained glass project idea...

It's so much fun at your house!

Love you, sister!