Thursday, September 6, 2007

Madie McCoy



I've been babysitting Madie for the last three years - since she was 14 months old. She turned 4 in May and started pre-school Tuesday at Queen of Peace. I know this must be bittersweet for her Mom, because it is a bit for me. So I put together this slide show of the last three years to mark this special milestone.
She and Noah have been pretty close, and now that Bronwen is getting older, she's enjoying playing with Madie too. Madie loves to help out with Annabelle too.
I'll still be watching her in the afternoons two days a week. And so a new chapter begins!

Happy first week of school Madie!

2 comments:

ANGEL said...

aawww...how stinkin cute!!!

how's school goin?

Jayme said...

How precious. She really has become part of the family, hasn't she? I've never seen that picture of her and Noah. They look like sisters with his hair all done up. And I LOVE the clowns...