Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I have planned ahead for you

You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with Your counsel. Psalm 73:23-24

Behold, am I a God that is afar off, and not a God that is near? For in the midst of difficulties, I will be your support. In the darkness, I am your Light; there is no darkness that can hide My face from the eye of faith. My beauty and My radiance are all the lovelier in darkness.

In grief, My comfort is more poignant. In failure, My encouragement the most welcome. In loneliness, the touch of My presence more tender. you are hidden in Me; and I will multiply both the wisdom and the strength in due proportion to meet the demands of every occasion.

I am the Lord your God. I know no limitations. I know no lack. I need not reserve My stores, for I always have a fresh supply. You can by no means ever exhaust My infinite resources. Let your heart run wild. Let your imagination go vagabond. No extravagance of human thought can ever plumb the depths of My planning and provision for My children.

Rejoice, therefore, and face each day with joy; for I have planned ahead for you and made all necessary arrangements and reservations. I am you guide and benefactor. Put your hand in Mine.

~Come Away My Beloved

3 comments:

jodyfoznot said...

Ah, what wonderful words of peace and hope. He is a good God indeed!

Kristine said...

Words that are so true and so powerful. Excellent post. Missed you today and i hope you have a better afternoon. It sounds like your morning didn't run to smoothly. It's in those moments i try to remind myself that all things work for good for those who have faith in Him.

Christine said...

beautiful words. wonderful reminder.
thank you. xoxo
(missed you today!)