Friday, February 26, 2010

Winter thankfulness

Jan 8 -16When it's this cold for this long, and the days are more gray than sunny, I have to really look to find things to be thankful for. I am really thankful for this little gal with her sparkling blue eyes and dimpled smile.
I am thankful for the coat and snow pants she wears, passed down from a friend.

I am thankful for the good relationship my kids have with each other.
When I was pregnant with Noah, I hoped and prayed for a boy. I wanted a big brother for my future children. I am thankful that he is the big brother that I hoped for.

I am thankful for our new big yard that will big the backdrop for many hours of play and exploration.
I am thankful for the warm house I sit in so I can be thankful for the snow in which they play.


No comments: