Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coming back

I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee (enjoying this beautiful fall morning) thinking about how to come back to blogging.
I've missed you and our daily visits.
Somewhere along the way I lost the drive to press on. It could have been packing up one home and staying with mom and dad while we waited for our new home. It could have been the end of a pregnancy and the addition of a fourth precious child. It could have been poor health. But it was likely the combination of everything at once.
This past year has been a challenging one in many ways and in order to cope, some of the things that make me *me* got pushed aside. Well, maybe just gently packed away and stored until things settled down a little.
Bit by bit, I'm unpacking.

We moved into our new home two {seven, actually. . . it's been awhile since I started this post} weeks ago so I'm unpacking that too.
So, thank you for waiting for me. Maybe you didn't and have moved on! But if you did wait, thank you.

I just realized that with this post I am back! That's one less thing to think about.



2 comments:

Jayme said...

Glad to have you back! I for one, have been watching for you...hope you do the same for me ;o)

Christine said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad to see you here again. xo