Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bittersweet

August 11
It's the last day in their "life house" as Noah calls it. They each say good bye to their rooms.


All projects are complete. (Not without the priceless help of family and friends).




The house is clean and ready for the tenants to move in tomorrow.


It was a day I had looked forward to for so long - and it was finally here. This day was such an answer to prayer, and yet I was a little blue (no pun intended since we're all wearing blue in this picture, a complete coincidence.)
My two eldest babies were brought home from the hospital to this house. My youngest two were born in the pale green bedroom upstairs. We lived here for ten years. It was my first home with Josh, my first place out from under the roof of my mom and dad.

Yes, it was a bittersweet day.

But I'm looking forward with great expectations.

No comments: