Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My sweet boy














Noah has been asking me all about the day he was born and I told him it was a day for which I had waited most of my life. Being my first born, he was the one that brought me into motherhood. I began yesterday telling him how my day went six years ago: I groomed the dogs in the morning, ran errands with Granma in the afternoon - including dropping the tub off for storage at the hospital - waited an unbelievably long time in line at the social security office, went into labor. Not in the office, but in it's parking lot. Well, just my water broke.


It was the 15th of October. Throughout my whole pregancy I was praying that he would be born on the 16th - my Granma's birthday. God smiled on me as He answered my prayer and little Noah was born at 1:50 AM on October 16.

Then I blinked and he turned 6! Happy Birthday Noah, what a fine little man of God you are, and I couldn't be more proud of you.

2 comments:

Christine said...

It does go so fast, doesn't it? I hope he had a great birthday. We were disappointed that we didn't see him....or talk to him. That's my fault. He was in our thoughts and conversations often. xoxo

Jayme said...

Ugh. This brought tears to my eyes. I love him SO much!! What a gift from God...