Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sweet Georgia Brown

Ok, getting started has been more difficult than I thought. I've come back several times and the initial inspiration is gone. I know this must be easy, but it's now a few weeks later, the rain is gone and I'm having trouble creating. Simple things like what font to use escape my decision making prowess. Maybe it's sleep deprivation?
I got this cute email from Jayme today, one of those where you answer questions about yourself and then forward it to a bunch of your friends, one of those I don't usually take the time to do, not since having kids anyway. But this one was a little different and I had fun coming back to it throughout the day to complete it. (Jayme's was fun to read too.) So here's mine. . .

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST OR GROUP, cleverly answer these questions...


(Artist: Harry Connick Jr.)

1.) Are you a male or female? She
2.) Describe yourself: You Don’t Know Me. I Come With Love, I Pray on Christmas, I Need to
be in Love (A Blessing and a Curse) I’ll Never be Jealous Again. One Last Pitch, Please Don’t Talk About Me When I’m Gone.
3.) How do you feel about yourself? Oh, My Dear, Between Us, I Could Write a Book, I’m
Gonna be the First one With Imagination To love the Language. If I Could Give You More . .
4.) Describe where you currently live: Think of the Time I Save, On the Street Where You Live
. . . On the Sunny Side of the Street. On Green Dolphin Street.
5.) If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Oh! Ain’t That Sweet, Don’t Get Around Much Anymore. Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans? For Once in my Life, Way Down Yonder in New Orleans On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe. But Not For Me. Good to be Home.
6.) Your best friends are: Forever For Now

7.) Your favorite colour is: Promise Me You’ll Remember, Buried in Blue
8.)You Know that... It’s Alright With Me, I Wish You Love
9.) What's the weather like: Baby It’s Cold Outside!
10.) If your life was a television show, what would it be called? A Moment with Me.
11.) What is life to you? The World Around Us, Racing With the Clock, A Wink and a Smile, The
Bare Necessities. . . All These Things.
12.) What is the best advice you have to give? Hey There, Slow Down, Follow the Music Further and Do Nothin’ Till You Hear From Me. Stay Awake. Honestly Now, Safety’s Just Danger Out of Place!
13.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Maybe, The Gypsy. Maybe Jill, or Sweet Georgia Brown

No comments: