Sunday, April 1, 2007

Getting Started

I don't have time for this and I feel that my writing muscles have atrophied anyway. But today is one of those rare days where I feel creative. It must be the rain. So, we'll see. . .


I started this blog because my sister is moving away. She lives in Chicago now with her husband Scott who is attending the University of Chicago. It's only an hour and a half from my house. As soon as he graduates in June it will be her turn to work on her education in music. She has been accepted to the Boston Conservatory of Music and I couldn't be more proud of her. It's just so much farther away than Chicago!
So I want to be able to keep up with what is happening for her in Boston. And I want to be sharing our day to day lives with Noah, Bronwen and Annabelle. So I've started blogging. It will be mostly a picture blog and although it's intended for Jayme, I know I'll be reminded of all the blessings of my life along the way.

No comments: