Monday, August 23, 2010

for a new look

Did you notice? Something must have happened to the link where I pinched my last background. The colorful cut paper flowers are missing so I am faced with a decision: use another free background, or perhaps purchase a custom made one.
As I am determined to come back to regular blogging, and thereby exercise my stunted writing ability and exorcise the cursed writer's block, purchasing a custom template is rather appealing.
However, I can be slightly parsimonious and may just stick with another freebie.

Pop in now and again because one of these days I'll be sportin' a new look.

3 comments:

Jayme said...

Can't wait! I'd say, buy a background you like!

Senae said...

Well, the same thing happened to me, and I just used one of the ones offered by blogspot.com. Although it is not as attractive, it was easy and less likely to vanish into thin air as the one on "cutest blog on the block" did.

Elizabeth said...

I haven't been blogging much either. Let's commit to one a week to start. I just did mine, so now it's your turn;-)