Monday, July 5, 2010

brothers




And while we're at it, I can't tell you how much I wanted these two boys. I did not imagine how far apart in age they would be though.

Still, Noah is so glad to have a brother and I know that these guys have what it takes to be best buddies their whole lives through. Its a good feeling as a parent to see that Oliver has such a wonderful big brother to look up to and follow. And I know that Noah will always watch out for his little brother and be there for him.

Now, take a look at this fantastic shot.
It was a complete accident.
That is a yellow finch flying through the for ground and it looks like it has caught the eye of our neighbor's stealthy huntress.

I didn't notice the bird or the cat were even in the shot until I was looking through pictures later.
I just thought you would like to see that.

No comments: