Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March birthdays

Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  ~Larry Lorenzoni

My sweet sister (in law) turned 30 March 25th. I can imagine no one who is more perfect for my brother. I am so happy that he grafted you into the family and I am blessed beyond words to call you sister. I love you.

My brother turned 32 on March 15th. Thank you John for being such a loving brother and uncle. I love how you love my children. You've always watched over me like a big brother, though you'll always be fortunately younger than I. 
I love you.

Chloe Mae turned 6 on March 8th. She had a purple penguin party. Sweet little girl, you are growing into such a beautiful person, and I am so blessed to watch and be a part of your life. I love you so much.



2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks so much, dear sister. I love you too.

jodyfoznot said...

A lovely tribute. Happy birthday, John, Christine and Chloe! The Lord bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you!